Bomb Threat/Suspicious Objects
- Bomb threats usually occur by telephone.
- The person receiving a bomb threat call should remain calm and attempt to obtain as much information as possible from the caller by using the check list on the next page.
- Call the District Police Department at 7-8201 (442-8201 24 Hours). Give your name, location, and telephone number or extension. Inform them of the situation, including any information you may have as to the location of the bomb, time set to explode, and the time you received the call.
- Inform your supervisor and/or the Division Dean’s Office.
- Campus authorities will be responsible for building evacuation.
- Report all suspicious objects, packages, etc., to the District Police Department at Extension 7-8201 (442-8201 24 Hours). Do not touch, tamper, or move the suspicious object. Keep yourself and others away from the suspicious object until police arrive.